SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Chosen's Moderator Application

Chosen

Steam Account Name:  Chosen
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074831889/ STEAM_1:1:57283080
Discord Handle: Coen#2545

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A real Neat guy who likes playing games and relaxing in a non toxic environment I am 21 and I enjoy building PCs, playing League of Legends (regrettably) and having fun competitive banter between teams without it turning personal :D Ive also had a fair amount of admin experience on Games/Servers such as Minecraft, GMOD (Monumental Gaming Dark RP) CSGO (Ban Hammer, AWP, Retakes and 1v1 Arena) and some minor Admining on a few smaller servers on games such as rust.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  The servers are Fairly well controlled already, however I have found that the retake server has a few problems in regard to Moving AFKs to Spectate (after multiple rounds) as well as muting music spammers. (The automated Muting System sometimes doesn't kick in) I rarely join the game and see an admin online at the time which is a bit annoying as people complain fairly consistently about AFKs not being moved. I also try and help out new players with commands as well (im not that good at the game myself so im given tips fairly often gameplay wise lol) Commands such as !ws, guns etc are fairly simple but new players are still sometimes found asking in chat how to switch weapons etc.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  First off Id like to be admin on the Retakes server, KZ server and possibly the AWP server (Although my playtime on the AWP server is probably under 10 hours) I have been playing consistently recently and don't plan on stopping so i wouldn't be a wasted moderator. I would like to be given the opportunity to show that I would be a good admin and I believe I would be able to help out newer players as well as keeping the server just that little bit more optimized (AFK and mic spam wise) Finally I have noticed the Retake server has been freezing and requiring restarts sometimes (As well as the KZ server being down occasionally) and I could be there to switch it back on when it goes down. All in all My experience as an Admin on CS servers will help me behave in a just and fair way when/if I am dealing with rule breaking. I understand most commands for CS Server Moderation and play consistently. Of course I am not perfect either, I'm fairly inconsistent Game-play wise and have been given tips by much better players constantly on the servers. This is why it pains me when I hear those same players complaining about a rule breaker or afk'er, and being powerless to stop them. Sometimes they end up leaving the server for it and that is not fun for anyone. Obviously this does not happen too often but when it does it is a bit frustrating and I would like to be given the opportunity to help stop these sorts of minor problems from happening (At least during the times that I am on) I also don't mind joining the server if im messaged and asked to every so often either, say if there is a hacker on there being super blatant etc. Anyway, this about sums up my reasons for applying, I believe I could serve the KZG staff team well.

Play-Time on Server Group:  25 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Anywhere between 5PM- 3AM (Any Day)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Zoov, Zarkace, Sky Frost, Spearmint, Joe, Rerety, Josh, Kevin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Chosen

• Bot

Hi Chosen,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Bud! Your steam ID is incorrect!! The correct ID is actually STEAM_1:1:57283080

I wish you the best of luck!

Kora 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Chosen was always a responsible Admin on BanHammer and was great to be staff with, was always fair and patient with the players. The times I have run into him on the Aim Servers he has been respectful and seems to care about the community. In my opinion he would Be a great addition to the KZG Staff.

Goodluck bud. ❤️

+REP

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management