SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Old & Slow @ 2FPS's Moderator Application

Old & Slow

Steam Account Name:  Old & Slow @ 2FPS
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/droopsterx2/
Discord Handle: ktmfnatic#0257

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: work in IT, ride dirt bikes and play on my pc and xbox

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  getting rid of scammers and hackers

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  mostly hungover adult who has fun.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 days 05:54:15 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  weekdays 17h00 - 18h00 &
weekends when my wife and kids aren't bugging me

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  pause

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Old & Slow

• Bot

Hi Old & Slow,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Yo Your SteamID is this STEAM_0:155040074 so you might need to change it in your post

Edited by ElementX

Greetings!

Sorry old and slow I wasn't sure if this was a joke or if you just didn't want to put a lot of effort in. Such applications that have no effort put into them - show that you don't really care about the staff team nor is it a good show of how you can help the community. -1 from me. This isn't to say you can't become a staff member one-day, keep putting in effort to make a difference to the KZG community, apply yourself and get noticed

Regards,

q7FvjV2.png

-rep unfortunately due to the pure lack of effort put into this application. Please make sure you view accepted applications as a guide before submitting or is this actually a joke?

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

all good, let me drop my response... 

so I have been playing since the 1.6 beta days, while some of you weren't even born yet(no offense) --- the amount of times i heard and saw people complain in your servers due to lack of admins is staggering. 

I stopped being competitive and started to play for fun (hence no effort in the application as some of you said), because it is a game and not to be taken seriously. I am an admin most over servers and just thought i can make a contribution here as well.

90% of the time i don't interact with other players because I have my kids in my lap looking at what i'm doing and pressing buttons. ( and still manage to a semi decent avg)

I only play retakes and aim to keep up with my reflexes and aiming. -- 

So offense taken if you don't see me as an admin - -it is your opinion. 

3 hours ago, Old & Slow said:

all good, let me drop my response... 

so I have been playing since the 1.6 beta days, while some of you weren't even born yet(no offense) --- the amount of times i heard and saw people complain in your servers due to lack of admins is staggering. 

I stopped being competitive and started to play for fun (hence no effort in the application as some of you said), because it is a game and not to be taken seriously. I am an admin most over servers and just thought i can make a contribution here as well.

90% of the time i don't interact with other players because I have my kids in my lap looking at what i'm doing and pressing buttons. ( and still manage to a semi decent avg)

I only play retakes and aim to keep up with my reflexes and aiming. -- 

So offense taken if you don't see me as an admin - -it is your opinion. 

Okay first thing is you got the wrong server group you are applying for, which is why half your replies say they don't know you, you need to change your application title to [AIM] as you said in the bottom you play retakes and aim. Another thing is everyone here wasn't trying to attack you but give you advice in the areas you need to improve on. It also seem'd to me that you were trying to be a bit passive aggressive. Anyway if you want to know how to fix it just edit the post and change the title and i'm sure the comments will be removed. Anyway good luck

-rep Can't tell if joke or not. Next time add more info for each section and for what is said above,

Regards

Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management