SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Logikz's Unban Appeal

Logikz

Your in-game name: Logikz

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:117828939

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: xLogikz#3092 

Server Group: JAILBREAK

What server were you banned on? JAILBREAK

Staff Member that Punished You:  Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Attempted trade scam, via steam trading.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I understand that there are consequences for our actions. What I attempted to do was both morally and objectively unacceptable, and actually illegal in most places of the world.
I tried to take advantage of another member of the community, since then I have come to realise the seriousness of my actions. Furthermore, there is no justification for my actions, and as such, I believe regardless of the outcome I should cop the result on the chin, as it's only fair and just. However, I'd also like to apologise for my actions. Unfortunately, I can not remember who the member of the community was so I can not give a direct apology as well.

That being said, I am applying to appeal my ban because it has been four years since the ban. My point isn't that time has passed, my point is about what has happened within those four years. Within those four years, I've grown to mature as a person, I've come to understand the immorality of my actions, I've realised that what I did was an attempt to take advantage of someone who was vulnerable. Since then, I have graduated high school, started my degree, worked to assist in paying off my parent's mortgage. The experiences of progressing and moving through life have been what shaped me into the person I am now vs the person I was at the time where I attempted to scam and manipulate someone else for my own benefit. I've since then come to realise there's more to life than chasing monetary value and being sucked into video games to the point where it was my sole focus. I recently came back to the game and was reminded of my actions when I tried to join a KZG server.

As I said I do understand what I did was, to put lightly, fucked up. Excuse my language. As such, I'd like to make one more formal apology and make it known that regardless of the outcome, I understand completely.

Thank you,

Sam. (xLogikz)

Edited by four20 dooooodesi9xtentationcord
Corrected an error.

• Bot

Hi four20 dooooodesi9xtentationcord,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sorry, in the section for alt's/smurfs, I didn't add any as I no longer have access to any account except for STEAM_0:1:117828939. ( My main)

Hey mate! Thanks for making an appeal. As of the moment their is no jailbreak staff to attend to said appeal so it will be up to management to sort this one out ? Please give them some time to see and read over your appeal and then consider what to do next. @ruthles_kila! will be with you when he has time. Thank you for your apology and your patience.

Regards, Kora 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Sorry about the delay, I will be looking over this one for the next couple of days and will let you know of the outcome.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Logikz,

sorry about the delay, since you are correct and that Skyprah has banned you on this one, only he can change this.

@skyprah will need to let us know what the outcome here will be.

thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

3 hours ago, ruthles_kila! said:

Hi Logikz,

sorry about the delay, since you are correct and that Skyprah has banned you on this one, only he can change this.

@skyprah will need to let us know what the outcome here will be.

thanks,

Hi Ruthless,

That's not a problem, should I just continue waiting for a verdict?

Thank you,

xLogikz

• Thumbs up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management