SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] derpingface's Moderator Application

Derpingface

Steam Account Name:  derpingface
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:527455524
Discord Handle: DERPINGFACE123#2670

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i am very enthusiastic while playing csgo and very friendly

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I will be a bless to the communtiy of csgo kzg

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am responsible and will not do anything outside killzone gaming rules.I have been playing killzone gaming for a long time and ever since i have been verynice to the community and have been a great player to play with

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  saturdays and sundays usually

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  waterant yoshi

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Derpingface,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Derping face, thank you for taking the time to apply for  a position as a moderator in the AIM staff. I would recommend to have as much detail as possible in your application. This allows staff to understand who you are and what traits you will bring to the community. Check in applications and then the ACCEPTED tab to see the quantity that people have put in their application as a guideline for your application.

Good luck!

One more thing,

please use gameme which u can find on this website for ur playtime on AIM servers. I checked 1v1 arena for u and u have 2 days and 21 hours on it.

on cas comp u also have around 2 days. So for the two servers your playtime is around 5 days instead of 2 hours

I think you should put more detail into Reverse said, 

Goodluck on your ap

Regards

Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management