Sign in to follow this  
Jim's OnlyFans

[SKILL] Jim's OnlyFans's Moderator Application

Jim's OnlyFans

Steam Account Name:  Jim's OnlyFans
Steam ID: 76561198886786901
Discord Handle: Payx#6371

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: As described by my friend - "You need to go outside more, faggot."

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I dont know im kind of useless to be honest

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am good at dissipating heated situations.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 10:25:13 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play most days, normally between 5pm-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  B.A.K

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi Jim's OnlyFans,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

NightmareOCE

This application seems more like a joke, 

If you're serious update your application to the best of your intent. 

unknown.png

Fedora and his E-Girl Army United.

Cunny Funt

As above.

Your correct Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:463260586

If you are serious I would suggest looking at accepted applications and putting A LOT more effort into the application.

Cam
55 minutes ago, Cunny Funt said:

If you are serious I would suggest looking at accepted applications and putting A LOT more effort into the application.

I would highly recommend taking into consideration what Cunny has proposed here. If this application is serious, try adding more information.

Superior

-rep, seems like a bit of a troll. Application not done very well. Needs to be updated and taken more serious if... he is serious ;/ ..

| Rensta |

If you wish to apply for being a KZG staff member please take it more seriously in the future. Try make a difference to the community in a good way and get yourself noticed. I see no reason how you could benefit either the staff team or community with this application. The fact you've put no effort in means I don't believe you'd put the effort into the community or servers to make either of them better. Thanks for applying, hopefully you try more seriously next time

q7FvjV2.png

OMGWhizzBoyOMG

Denied