SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Tro165's Unban Appeal

tro165

Your in-game name: Tro165

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:67990629

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: nonenone

Discord Handle: TRO165#0165 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  console

Reason for Ban: i was banned for having a "duplicate account"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i should be unbanned because ive done nothing wrong. This account is not a "duplicate", i dont even have any duplicate accounts. When i went to the ban list on the website i saw that a user called "FADE" was banned before me. FADE is my brother and im assuming my account was detected as a "duplicate" because we share the same wifi or have each other friended on steam or some shit idk.

Edited by tro165
i had a stroke trying to read what i first typed

• Bot

Hi tro165,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate! The way bans work are through IP. This means that whoever tries to connect to a KZG server on your internet will be banned. Seeing as your "brother" was banned it has also banned you. The only way that your unban will work is to provide proof that it is your brothers account. Please get in contact with management via discord and make a support ticket.

Cheers, Kora 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Your in-game name: Tro165

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:67990629

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: nonenone

Discord Handle: TRO165#0165 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  console

Reason for Ban: banned for being a "duplicate account"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think i should be unbanned because i did nothing wrong. my brother was banned from the same server and the server detected my IP and labelled my account as a "duplicate" as we use the same internet.
accounts that share the same internet as me:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879997757/

• Bot

Hi tro165,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

Hello Me again. Please do not make multiple unban appeals. This can clutter up the appeal lists and is also not very helpful for staff. I will also let you know now that if your unban is not accepted then you must wait 3 months before making another appeal.

As of the last appeal I mentioned that you should get in touch with the Discord support team and provide them with proof that it is your brothers account. This is the only suggestion I have.

Cheers for your time, Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• 2 weeks later...

i was told to make another unban appeal on the discord by one of the admins

Edited by tro165

they honestly didnt help at all just saying to go back to the website and didnt even give tell me how i could show any proof that my account isn't a duplicate

Hi trol65,
So since your brother is currently banned and so are you, if we unban you as of right now and you go to join im pretty sure that it will just do the same thing. I suggest trying to get your brother to also make a unban appeal. Once hes got it up you could mention his app and from there if you both get unbanned then there will be no problems. Either way its a bit difficult to help you due to that reason. Ofc i am only a skill surf mod but that is what i see happening here. Anyway I wish you good luck.

Hi,

I have merged both your appeals, could you please create another support ticket and request for me please (same name from here to there)

and I should be able to help you through this one.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Hi Mate,

manage to make a ticket on our discord server yet? if not could you do that please so we can further process this unban appeal.

thanks,

• Like 1

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.