SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Swaggy-S's Moderator Application

Swaggy-S

Steam Account Name:  Swaggy-S
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80728573
Discord Handle: RICK#8773

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a young Male from Qld been playing KZG for a while even played KZG on C:SS when it was popular spent lots of time on counter-Strike as a whole, talk abit but i can sort that out, friendly; always making friends when possible, and always open to ideas. I have always been keen since a young age to become a moderator and or Admin on KZG and other servers i have always been active in the community and have always strived to be the best me i can be. I have taken interest in games since a young age playing and finishing lots of call of duties around age 6 to 10, never once was aggressive online in a hateful way, i love everyone and anyone even if they are being rude and disrespectful. I am a sporty lad, always keen to do work around the house and at school always striving to get better at games and sports as a whole i am a team player even when i'm angry i always help the team, i thrive when being loved and respected by friends and Family.
Thank you for your time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Know almost everybody there, friends with almost everyone plus most of the time they listen, i can assist people with ease know almost every command when someone needs it like a console command, will always help when needed. i am an active player and love Everyone on there including the people i don't like i show love too. i will never back talk someone always agreeing and taking what they say seriously
Thank you for your Time

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Why i deserve to be apart of KZG i am respected and well known in The servers, i have made friends with admins normal people and am always trying to get friends and new people to stay along for the ride, i can be a little talkative but i have sorted that out so i am good with that part. i will always be there when needed just need to shoot me a text unless of course i'm at school, but i am always open to making friends talking to people and just chatting with new players i am always enforcing the rules even when im not mod i cant do anything about what they do but i warn them not to do it as a good Bystander should, i am always open to idea and fun things to do! but if they are too ridicoulos or stupid i wont follow through with them without consent by a higher administrator i will always respect and play fair within our community. I have always Been a team player for our community and in my community i will always respect people no matter the age or Accent or tone of behaviour they are using with me. i have always strived to Be the best friend of the community and will continue to do so always encouraging new people to stay and become friends with me and my friends on the server i have never ever turned someones idea down i have taken them serious if it is a stupid idea i ask them if they can elaborate or make it an easier task but keeping the same outcome. Thank you lovely people for hearing me out! thank you for your time!

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 19:44:03 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-3 hours sometimes if im feeling good 4-6 i spend some time on retakes then play alot of casual comp when there is people. even at low numbers i play, usually 9-12 then from 1-3 then 5-9

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Bahama, Bad bet Bernum,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Swaggy-S
had to changed something important

• Bot

Hi Swaggy-S,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I'm not on aim much, but great amount of detail on the application.

I wish you the best on your application bud.

Regards,

Cam

Personally from when i have been in a lobby with you, i find that you act a bit too immature, which is not looked for in a staff member. Maybe im wrong as this is a good application over all but from my experiences with you i wouldn't say i have seen staff worthy behavior.

Good luck :) -neutral 

DISCORD - yosh#4162

STEAM https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198984558987 

For what was said above -neutral 

Like Cam said i see you've put a lot of effort on your application

Good luck mates

Regards Bolts  

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Thanks for the Feedback! i have changed my behaviour in The game Drastically but if i am not wanted at staff that is Alg

Thanks For your support!

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management