SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ❤️cake❤️'s Moderator Application

wimter the woolies shelf stacker

Steam Account Name:  ❤️cake❤️
Steam ID: cant find it sorry
Discord Handle: ❤Cake❤#6499

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi im Cake im 14 and love csgo and art im funny a good leader and good at listening and following instrinctions and I do HATE BULLIES

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  My qualities I bring to kzg is good at csgo funny caring and a good leader

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I think I deserve to be apart of kzg admin team as I like to manage stuff I do not take crap from people who are mean and toxic im good at teaching people things in irl and csgo im funny and a great leader as I work with my team I will not abuse being a admin as that is the wrong thing to do and its just rude I will look after everyone in the server and make sure we are all having a fun time

Play-Time on Server Group:  8 hours but on my 2 acount i have way more

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  at around 7:30 to 3;30

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Lil poozi squirt. fpv_f6

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi wimter the woolies shelf stacker,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Cake

Here is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:536803866

I suggest getting more hours and in your application put more INFO in have a look at other applications. Also i think your too young to go for admin.   <3

Regards 

Bolts 

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Your playtime and the information in your application are lacking. Familiarize yourself more with the awp staff team and players, if you are going to be moderating the server you should atleast know what to expect and how to do it xD

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

ok guys thanks so much for the feedback I will wait till I  have more hours and get to know the admins and everyone in the awp community 

thx guys

864f5c8a11cfd7b1aed0f8679d37d44b.jpg

Hey Bud. In the past 2 weeks I have only ever seen you on once. Your play time is low. I would recommend becoming more familiar with KZG and how it operates. I would put more effort in to your application and/or reviewing past accepted applications as a base of where to start yours.

Good luck, Kora

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• 3 weeks later...

hola cake , 

Judging by your appilcation, you're probably may not be matured enough to be an admin, not that i prevent you from being an admin, but i personally recomended you to put more hours on the server and add more details about your application. get to know with the staffs and players in au server and learn how it operates. I believe you have the potential if you really put effort on it.

Good luck m8 ! ! !

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management