SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Billy B's Moderator Application

Retzayy

Steam Account Name:  Billy B
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxRetz/
Discord Handle: Retz #3257

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 21, living in Perth, spend most of my time online.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  An abundance of staffing experience in Mordhau and other games (Gmod, Minecraft, Rust, CS:GO, GTA V FiveM, you name it I've probably been staff on it.)
A lot of spare time (literally all day every day because I'm currently not studying or working)
Proven time and time again that I make a good staff member in gaming communities and have never disappointed. I can get you in contact with the communities I've been staff on for vouches if necessary.

I even hosted a very popular Mordhau server for a couple of months which hit the 32 player cap every single night for those two months. I am proficient with SquaksAdmin because of this.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Read above.

I'm just sick of all these people breaking the rules on the Mordhau servers, at points it gets unplayable on the duel servers because of the number of rule-breakers, and most of the time these rulebreakers go unpunished. I'd like to help out and make the servers a much better place overall by helping deal with the trolls and rulebreakers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I don't know, but I have 134 hours on Mordhau, most of which has been spent on duel servers.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Any time I'm awake of any day of the week I'm available.
I'm usually on the servers at night, however, if I were to get staff I'd be on much more.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Why is this a requirement? Being popular on the server and being a good staff member don't always go hand in hand. I don't socialize at all when I play on servers, I just get on, play the game, and get off. Because of this, I doubt I'd get any vouches.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Previously Moderator on Flux Servers, Moat.gg, Poseidon Servers, SBS Gaming, StrayaGaming, among many, many others. Every single gaming community I've gotten invested in I've been staff on (no word of a lie, feel free to verify).

• Bot

Hi Retzayy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management