SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Sexy Smexy's Unban Appeal

Smexy

Your in-game name: Sexy Smexy

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:27574550

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:180397861, STEAM_0:0:525937584, STEAM_0:1:504040954, STEAM_0:0:503781141, STEAM_0:0:469825681, STEAM_0:1:472778490, STEAM_0:1:446225522, STEAM_0:1:446160163, STEAM_0:1:110411160, STEAM_0:0:454013540,STEAM_0:0:180397861, STEAM_0:0:525937584, STEAM_0:1:504040954, STEAM_0:0:503781141, STEAM_0:0:469825681, STEAM_0:1:472778490, STEAM_0:1:446225522, STEAM_0:1:446160163, STEAM_0:1:110411160, STEAM_0:0:454013540,

Discord Handle: Smexy#6315 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  Gimmeyofries

Reason for Ban: The reason stated was: "Continuous annoyance/trollish behaviour on kzg servers."

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was a massive troll on kzg, constantly annoying the admins/players, breaking rules, abusing admins, etc
I am well aware of my previous actions up to this point, but what really tipped the berg was when i changed my name on steam to another players first and last name (after they had done the same to me with no consequence) and i really don't think he cares, he +1's my appeals and stuff. I've been banned for over 2 years now and i believe i should be able to step back into the KZG servers. I also would like to explain the alt accounts: It started when another player had ddosed the sourcebans, (so i was able to join) i then soon after realised how inconsistent the prime only restrictions were, some accounts it wouldn't work, other would (despite the prime restrictions still being enabled) and i really did abuse this, Skyprah stated in an appeal i made months ago stating "If you ever come on the server again with an alt account, you will have zero chance of being unbanned. I listened to this, i haven't been on the server since on any account. I think it's time i deserve another chance, i'm not the annoying child i once was. I am much more mature and much more aware of my actions.

I would also like to note:

The fourm account "Smexy the non racist!" was connected to steam, and at the time of the last unban appeal, you could only appeal with linked steam accounts or something like that (I'm actually not entirely sure why, but i do remember there wasn't anything i could do about it because i couldn't do it on any other account. That account is now deleted.

Thank you for your time

Edited by Smexy

• Bot

Hi Smexy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-REP

I believe with the amount of mutes, gags, perm bans + ban evades and the amount of alt accounts you have listed, you clearly have never followed rules. I am sorry but I have to -rep this, as I don't think you deserve any more chances. You have been denied many times in the past as well. 

- Clifford

:harambe: :silver: 

Jeez -rep with amounts of mutes/gags at this moment0

Regards Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

7 hours ago, Raymond said:

-REP

I believe with the amount of mutes, gags, perm bans + ban evades and the amount of alt accounts you have listed, you clearly have never followed rules. I am sorry but I have to -rep this, as I don't think you deserve any more chances. You have been denied many times in the past as well. 

- Clifford

I was a child, going through an edgy phase. Almost all of those mutes are related to me saying the n word. Again, this was 2 1/2 years ago. That of course still doesn't excuse my behaviour on KZG servers, but i was a child, and i do believe i could return to the community as a much more respectful player.

The ban evading is inexcusable, but the response Skyprah gave me was "If you ALT again you will never have a chance at an unban." suggesting even he may of believed i can maybe one day come back as a better community member 

I had an encounter with you last night and it really wasn't pleasant in my end, you were being toxic about past and current staff members. i understand that your ban was two and half years ago and going through a "phase" and all but you must have been banned for a good reason. Good luck though

Im going off of what you have said about KZG

-Rep

trash

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management