SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] suitable's Unmute Appeal

suitable

Your in-game name: suitable

Your Steam_ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/suitable

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONO

Discord Handle: SUGARGERM#2580 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? OTHER

Staff Member that Punished You:  REEDANZ HADM COMBAT

Reason for Ban: Repeat toxicity, sexism, harassing staff.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've seen no one else get banned and obviously it's a joke. I wasn't even being toxic really. How was i harassing a staff when they weren't doing the thing they were meant to be doing. Other than abusing there powers and letting there friend say whatever i want too them i like how i get perm banned for these reasons but everyone else on the bans list hasn't been banned for anything similar. Great abuse just because i was boasting about being good. Everyone hates me seems fair

Edited by suitable

• Bot

Hi suitable,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello,

First of all can you address these issues:

1. Can you update the server group, instead of selecting "Other" can you change it to "Combat Surf"

2 hours ago, suitable said:

Can you update your steam ID, can get it via this website.

3. We have plenty of evidence to support this ban, however you will need to wait for upper management to get back to you in regards to an outcome.

Good Luck

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

Yeah it's a perm ban for stupid things i wasn't even being toxic towards anyone yesterday and if i was i was responding back to ozhoga and alone and whoever else was mad that i was killing them yesterday even you.

Just now, suitable said:

Yeah it's a perm ban for stupid things i wasn't even being toxic towards anyone yesterday and if i was i was responding back to ozhoga and alone and whoever else was mad that i was killing them yesterday even you.

I have no idea what you are referring to, I never get angry at any player for killing me. I personally don't see a point in boasting top10 when no rewards are offered.

Also this has nothing to do with the ban.

Can you update the details I have mentioned above instead of making pointless replies. 

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

Oh i'm sorry it didn't have the selection of combat surf when i made it. toxicity, bullying, staff disrespect and sexism. She legit kept it going she couldve said stop talking about it but she was answering my questions not once did she say stop. And why because shes a girl she gets favoritism? Seems equally fair

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management