SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Karl Genocide's Moderator Application

Karl Genocide

Steam Account Name:  Karl Genocide
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18865116
Discord Handle: Karl Genocide#7269

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 27 year old, dedicated regular Mordhau player. Active in the community.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  - Online every day and often available late at night when servers are least moderated.
- Engaged and well known in Mordhau community.
- Keen to offer support to Mordhau servers currently under moderated.
- Good record of upholding rules within community.
- Always happy to teach newer players and offer advice.
- Close friend of Whizz.
- Previously Chiv player.
- Been involved in Comp scene.
- Have no bias within the community, do not play favourites with anyone.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I recognise there's a need for moderation that isn't based on gut reactions but actually engaging with the community and offering numerous warning to players rather delivering blanket bans for newer players first time offences. I'm keen to provide fair and balanced moderation to the servers here at Mordhau.
Currently KZG Mordhau servers are significantly understaffed, I think whilst there may be others better for the job than I, I am known to KZG staff and am active enough in the community
to provide a basic level of moderation to curb the many issues such as toxicity, ffa'ing, false votekicks, etc.

I hope you'll consider having me on board :). Kind Regards, Karl.

Play-Time on Server Group:  751 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9am-3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Whizz, $★|Kiplo Jufious, Janet Snakehole, Doug Lami, etc

Vouching Players:  Whizz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi mgproductions2006,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management