SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] trippatacca's Moderator Application

trippatacca

Steam Account Name:  trippatacca
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198247581886/
Discord Handle: trippruhl#5075

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a graffiti writer and currently living on THE EDGE. KZG servers r my home.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a valiant hero vouching 4 FAIR fights NO FFA and peace amongst the KZG SERVERS as I am known for defending the honour of minorities against the EVIL. I hate discrimination amongst my fellow soldiers and would die for the peace if meant it stayed *Praise*

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:   Some in the mordhau community have called me a man of culture and many other flattering titles at that. I thought to myself one night "If I were a mod, man Id keep this beautiful server in check.. mhmmmmhmm i'll tell you that " The real reason I applied is because I always seem to be the only one around late at night thats willing to get rid of trolls and ffaers by calling vote kicks and shit :^\ I try to be reasonable 2 but usually end up just arguing w them in chat because I have no real power in the server.. which is fine.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have 313 hours in mord and basically all of it has been on kzg I dont even play frontline never have

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  All times but. I particularlly am fond of the graveyard shift on the kzg server from 12 - 6 sometimes later if its a good night !

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Loosey Goosey, Plague, AMCT Chunky, Majinpoo

Vouching Players:  Mr Escapist, Moistpaddlin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi trippatacca,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Funny app, I would +1 but at this current stage i think our current team is enough. I'm happy too in the future Good Luck Tripp and cya in the duel server's.

Please ask me before putting my name down as a vouching staff.

I can’t +1 this app for the same reason as Ega, I believe we have enough staff 

I also don’t find your application serious enough but good luck all the same trip

Yea like loosey said, chuck us a message before you put us down on apps. Good bloke have seen on the nightshift multiple times but not 100% sure if its a serious application.

Have borne witness to your behaviour getting out of hand on a couple occasions. Application seems about as serious as in-game attitude, which doesn't give me a good idea as to your reliability or effectiveness.
Not sure if you've just drunk too much from the meme chalice, but I certainly wouldn't be +1ing this without further interactions with you, and positive interactions at that.

Cannot +1 at this time, I remember kicking you on multiple occasions, the meme application and putting vouching members without their permission only solidify my stance

Application seems like a bit of a piss take, and you do tend to stir things up on KZG. Not to mention listing vouching staff that didn't actually vouch for you. And I'll agree with all above, I believe we have adequate staff currently. Its a no from me chief 

while i think your memes are worthy of some laughter, its hard to take this app seriously, you are fun to interact with until the server erupts into chaos and we have to clean it up, im going to have to pass on this one for now, maybe in a few months when things calm down and attitudes have changed we can see whats going on 

tenor.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management