SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] FullBoostAU's Moderator Application

FullBoostAU

Steam Account Name:  FullBoostAU
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235058365
Discord Handle: FullBoost#1884

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a senior systems administrator for a digital marketing company with 13 years of infrastructure experience. I use gaming as an outlet to wind-down after a long day.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I review the evidence properly before making an informed decision on any action required. Having played for many hours in this community (in excess of 200), I am well versed in the rules, and issues in the community.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  KZG Arena's have been my go-to casual gaming mode for the last couple of years, I have seen the toxicity of the servers rise and more issues showing up almost daily. I feel I can make a positive difference to the player experience within the community, cleaning up some of the daily abuse and rampant rule breaking happening daily.

In addition to this, I am also an IT professional and am happy to assist the team with increasing server improvements, there has been a lot of issues with the Arena servers resulting in game crashes on map change, this has been going on for a couple of years now intermittently with various users. I feel I could help the team with resolving issues such as this one.

Taking a holistic approach to moderation/administration could result in an overall improvement of player experience, reduced toxicity, and better player retention.

Play-Time on Server Group:  248 Hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  6pm-1am QLD time

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Blizz

Vouching Players:  DangaTheRanga, Shadow_Ducky1, Murder

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi FullBoostAU,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Good application seems like he could do a good job.

Before I give you the plus Rep please Read the server rules as you stated "no" and other areas

Regards Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Sorry about that one re rules/app requirements, I have in fact read them however the night I sent this application the website was having a few dramas (page loads were in excess of 30 seconds) and I got a little flustered.

11 minutes ago, Chosen said:

+1 I have seen you on regularly and the times i have seen you online, you have been helpful and not toxic.

Thank you :), I got notification and 1 more rep in my profile, so I think this message was for me

Thanks a lot I hope you have a nice day 

23 hours ago, HyperN0va said:

Thank you :), I got notification and 1 more rep in my profile, so I think this message was for me

Thanks a lot I hope you have a nice day 

uhhhhh this message was for FullBoostAU as im +1'ing his admin application lol

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management