SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] HyperN0va's Moderator Application

HyperN0va

Steam Account Name:  HyperN0va
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:228600388
Discord Handle: HyperN0va#0001

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 15 year old from India currently practicing kzg awp server daily because it's fun and all pro players come to play, I'm looking to go pro, one thing I saw was a mod or Admin voting for 1 HP round, it was so fun for all, the thing is I see it happening barely once a week, id like to become a mod to do votes and get some recognition in my profile. I sit on pc for 11 am- 12pm IST, 2pm- 3:30 pm IST currently, these times will 6x next year as I will be out of school.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  More fun rounds votes
Listening to player problems more quickly and resolving it. (I'm very active in discord), Most of the times I don't see moderators at the time I play because maybe the time I play is quite different from their time so I would like to moderate the server at that timings. My routine is fixed.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I'm currently 15 year old and have studied rules and stuff from since past 1 year, I understand how people behave, I was also a mod at a discord server with 10k+ members which taught me what being a mod is(can't specify the group anymore as its gone).

Play-Time on Server Group:  18 hours 31 minutes currently, goal is to reach more than 28 hours by this week, playing in the server since 2019 and currently in top 400.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1 hour each day, will play about 8-10 hours each day from next year, studies...

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  OGK

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by HyperN0va

• Bot

Hi HyperN0va,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Man

Suggest you should get a few more hours and write a bit more in each section to improve your chances.

Regards

Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Thank you for helping me boltz, I'll make an update in this entry tomorrow as I live along with my parents and I've to study too, I play 2 hours a day out of which, 1 hour I play in kz awp sg server, thank you I'll get more hours and edit the application

Hello HyperN0va!

I rarely see you active playing on the server, i suggest you get a few more hours and show extra efforts on this application as being mod in this server.

11 hours ago, HyperN0va said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  More fun rounds votes

Being a mod its not an easy task, the main point this server wants a moderator is they need you to deal with some toxic/cheaters and you really need to make decisions carefully before drops a punishment on players. Put an exact details on what time you're on pc and what time you are not.

Hope this really helps you! Cheers!

Thank you faiz, sure i will try to increase my hours, i am a school student currently so i am facing problems but i can assure next year ill be free of these problems, i am editing my post now, yes I do understand being a mod is not an easy job but I have been studying human behaviors since last year so I thought I am ready

Thank you

Hey man, 

As an AWP SG Moderator, to be honest i've never seen you on the sever before (and I'm on it regularly) I suggest you to spend more time on the sever and learn how it operates.

And just like what faiz said above, it is not easy. In the application it looks to me like you're just applying the role for "More fun rounds votes". Which is not a bad idea, but I think it would be a disaster to let you be able to make votes like that. From my perspective, you may not be matured enough to look after the server/people properly. Edit or make a new application later on when you have the time. 

Have a good one

sage

Thank you Sage, actually the members are quite good I've never seen most of the time they don't trash talk, I get about 120 ping so I don't play it much but yes, I hope I'd be able to apply for it next year, currently studying, thank you

Please look forward for making Indian awp server too, many members would love it. 

Thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management