Sign in to follow this  
FlipZ

[AIM] FlipZ's Moderator Application

FlipZ

Steam Account Name:  FlipZ
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/-FlipZ
Discord Handle: FlipZ#2905

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I Am A Kind,Hardworking Individual that loves fitness and gaming

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I'm trustworthy,fair and will never abuse authority that is given to me

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Killzone Servers Have Been My Main Casual Servers To Play On And I Love The KZG Community. But Often There Is A Player Who Is Toxic,Earape's His Mic,Hacking Etc. And Ruins The Time For Player's Who I See Often Play On KZG. And I Would Love To Improve KZ Servers And Help Players By Taking Care Of Those Toxic Players Who Ruin The Experience For Others. I Am Also Very Creative And Would Love To Put My Ideas Into Action Potentially Add Things To Better The Servers And To Fix Glitches In The Servers
Although I Was Unfairly Banned From A Server For A Day Because I Killed A Staff Member To Much And He Suspected I Was A Cheater

Play-Time on Server Group:  i would say 40-50 hours (well it feels like that lmao)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:   Weekends: 12pm-12am

School Nights:4-10

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  None

Vouching Players:  MIST_grix86

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi FlipZ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

trash♡

Try to get more hours on the application and please read our rules: https://killzonegaming.com/rules/ .  one more thing, add your this to the steam id  STEAM_0:0:436327425

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

yoshimasa

Don't think I've seen you around and also try to put more effort in your application 

Good luck

1909309486_coolanimalrichboy(2).png.0a4590f3f1b4e77db7da436a3e721fa3.png