SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] BanaFried's Moderator Application

BanaFried

Steam Account Name:  BanaFried
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cqncx
Discord Handle: CqncX#3175

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: i new for csgo, i want learn anything in killzone server, i want helping member at killzone. I'll do my best

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  i can learn all about surf, last i do surf in cso game. i join this server coz i want to reborn my surf skill.
I play on killzone, it doesn't take long to be given a skilled role

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  honest. I used to be a staff server on any server, especially in Minecraft, I've also felt all the work of the staff, ranging from helper, moderator, admin, developer and owner. honestly it is hard to do it all, but with the help of staff can certainly be able to relieve our busy life, such as helping to take care of the server, giving a ban to the player who is guilty, and others.

Play-Time on Server Group:  00:57:40h

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday i played in server. 12:00 AM - 20:00 PM

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Sheriff

Vouching Players:  WALTER?

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi BanaFried,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey mate, whilst I did explain the application process, I never agreed to be a vouching staff member for you. Not a big deal, just a simple mistake.  

Good luck :) 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Your steam id is STEAM_0:1:525930214
you have minimal hours on the community server and try to get more while you are at it.
I got to say that the skill surf community can be toxic at times and i don't know if you are able to deal with that toxicity especially someone at your age. In my best advice try to observe the community server and the players to understand how they act.
Also your Play time on the server is now  1 days 07:18:53 hours 

Best of luck

Edited by MangoPango

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

I Have to agree with all comments made previously. 

Best of luck with your application but I would strongly recommend doing everything you can to become a respected and well known player in KZG community, increasing server connection time and frequency prior to applying again.

All the best!

Cunny

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• 2 weeks later...

You seem quite new to kzg only 57 mins i fell like you should play a bit more and meet some people and get to know some of the staff members so we can have a better understanding of if you would be good for the KZG staff team.

-REP

-Kaleb

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management