SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Diamond's Moderator Application

Diamond

Steam Account Name:  Diamond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175976106
Discord Handle: Diamond#7161

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey! I'm a 18 year-old university comp-sci student who plays an unhealthy amount of CS:GO. I've been playing Counter-Strike since 2016, racking up nearly 4,000 hours (300 of those being purely on KZG). I came to KZG close to a year and half ago and by KZG, I mean KZG Retakes and Executes (may have played 1v1 a few times before, but not really committed to it). I'm a pretty chill guy, mainly playing retakes/executes to either warmup or for fun.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  + I'm very experienced with Counter-Strike. Having had 4,000 hours of my life r̶o̶b̶b̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ spent** on Counter-Strike, I know a thing or two, which comes real handy when dealing with potential cheaters.

+ I'm dedicated and consistent. I usually s̶w̶e̶a̶t̶ grind out an hour of retakes/executes daily. On some days it may be more, but most of the time, it isn't less.

+ I'm laid back but fair. I'm not one to lose my cool, but I'm also not one to just let things slide. If someone messes up once, it's all good, everyone makes mistakes, but when that mistake constantly happens, clearly it isn't a mistake.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Primarily, I believe my time spent on KZG Retakes/Executes is the leading factor as it's taught me to learn specifically about the server and how it works (e.g. how to recognize flanking and delaying from timing). I also have a flexible schedule which enables me to be on the server during both prime times and irregular hours (late night). I've also noticed the presence of administrators doesn't really match the amount of players on retakes/executes, and honestly it's a very difficult thing to manage, especially when there's 9 different retake and 8 different execute servers (some haven't been showing up, but nevertheless). My goal will be to attempt to balance some of that out with my added activity. I also believe I have a strong grasp of KZG's rules, specifically retakes/execute's rules and I always attempt to dissuade individuals who seek to break them (with flanking being the most popular). In addition to this, AFAIK I've never received a mute/gag/kick/ban or even so much as a warning throughout the entire time I've been playing KZG.

If I do become Aim Administrator, I can promise you three things:
1. Consistent activity.
2. To be fair and just, with respect to KZG's rules.
3. To attempt to improve the experience of everyone who is on the server with me.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Total = 313 hours (114/183/16 from Retakes/Executes/1v1)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekdays = 3pm, 8pm, 1am.
Weekends = 1pm, 5pm, 11pm.

Differs due to current uni break and COVID.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  None. I don't really use forums.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Diamond
Added 1v1 Play-time + Updated Play-time overall.

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi Diamond,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Diamond, 

I dont have much experience lately with the aim servers but I have known Diamond for a while, Form what I remember he was a pretty good bloke and has good role model skills. I wish you good luck

-Saanta

+REP Have played with Diamond quite a few times on 1v1's and he's always been supportive and friendly. Really good guy who deserves a chance. 

• Like 2
  • 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management