SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Larry's Unban Appeal

Larry5

Your in-game name: Larry

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:208175521

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Larry#1674 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  Reeda

Reason for Ban: Being in a group which 'harasses' a staff member. (konkaisapedo group)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't even own the group and have not being wearing the tag on kzg. Although i did connect with it on once.

• Bot

Hi Larry5,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

15 hours ago, Larry5 said:

Reason for Ban: Being in a group which 'harasses' a staff member. (konkaisapedo group)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't even own the group and have not being wearing the tag on kzg. Although i did connect with it on once.

Sorry Larry, throwing false accusations around of calling someone a paedophile is not on. I know you were not the one who had created that group, that player is “Shedinator” of which has also been permanently been banned. I gave him a chance of redemption and failed to reply.

Shedinator had left that group upon realising why he has been banned. Unfortunately, you are still within that group and you had that degrading clan tag within game as I noticed it in the “Gameme” while looking to see how bad I am within the ranking system.

You have caused nothing but issues within game or out of game, hence why when you keep joining a discord I am in you either get banned, or I simply have you on perm mute/ignore.

You stir a lot of issues in-game of which I had previously ignored and not even replied to your insults or smartass remarks. However, being associated within the group is too far and not even taken as a joke.

I do not believe you have the maturity level to play on KZG as you still cannot move on.

My vote is a very hard no at this stage.

I do suggest removing that group and not leaving it, making the owner “Lachy”.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

I agree with konka on this, it really doesn't matter if you were owner or whatsoever. You still joined the group and did all this over one little comment that has been said, Plus not to mention the constant insults towards konka. I personally don't know if you do this for banter or your personally enjoyment.

Anime GIFs | Tenor 

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management