SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] gEFF's Unban Appeal

gEFFdagoat5423

Your in-game name: gEFF

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:119269889

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: gEFF#6969 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  Skyphar

Reason for Ban: I made joke video about the combat surf servers knife hit reg.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I made joke video about the combat surf servers knife hit reg. I guess this, accompanying the fact I owned a rival combat surf server lead to my ban. This ban is justified and it has been a couple of years since I have been banned. I would love to be able to join other KZG servers such as AWP and 1v1. Please consider this appeal. My last unban appeal got denied without anyone explaining as to why it was denied. If this one gets denied, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could explain why so I can better myself. Thanks for your time!

• Bot

Hi gEFFdagoat5423,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Literally the 3rd unban appeal since July 17.

July 17 - Denied

July 19 - Denied

July 29th (Current) - More than likely to be denied.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

15 hours ago, Konka said:

Literally the 3rd unban appeal since July 17.

July 17 - Denied

July 19 - Denied

July 29th (Current) - More than likely to be denied.

i know, and as i stated, im sure this will get denied, but id like to know why i am stilled banned instead of it getting denied without explination 

Instead of spamming unban appeals and making it harder to get through appeals please go to the discord and make a support ticket. 

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

15 hours ago, Hey I'm Kora ❤ said:

Instead of spamming unban appeals and making it harder to get through appeals please go to the discord and make a support ticket. 

i have tried that, and when i joined the discord, i got banned for no reason

-rep sends me photos of his knee caps captioned "I sent mine now send me urs"

He has a weird obsession with knees. hes kinda creepy. Dont unban him! He will ruin this community, that we all spent so long building up!

Thank you for taking the time to read this comment, and I hope you take this into consideration, the moderation. (huh see what I did there XD)

From the greatest combat surfer OCE, Rank #85 OCE league of legends, World record holder of 15 surf maps, Moderator of cheterbot, and proud father of two pot plants.

Edited by therealinsane

34 minutes ago, therealinsane said:

-rep sends me photos of his knee caps captioned "I sent mine now send me urs"

He has a weird obsession with knees. hes kinda creepy. Dont unban him! He will ruin this community, that we all spent so long building up!

Thank you for taking the time to read this comment, and I hope you take this into consideration, the moderation. (huh see what I did there XD)

From the greatest combat surfer OCE, Rank #85 OCE league of legends, World record holder of 15 surf maps, Moderator of cheterbot, and proud father of two pot plants.

Don't believe this guy !!!! hes lying hes silver in LOL!!!!! hes trying to trick you and ruin the community. Also his pot plants are cacti which means he doesn't need to take care of them and he is basally lying !!!!!!!

here is proof. as you can see he is alos a piratew don tlisten to him !!!!!

insansecatcus.PNG

Edited by Aorty

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management