SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Expand the skilled rank in surf

alchemist

Most of the playerbase that surfs regularly is ranked skilled and at the moment the skill disparity between the two ends of the rank is too large. There's a wide difference in skill between someone who just hit 6000 points, someone with 13 000 points and someone with 20 000+ points let alone the people close to experienced.

Can we add at least one, if not two additional ranks in there? Whether its by a points basis or rank, examples being top 1000 and top 2000 or 10 000 points and 15 000 points.

Thanks.

I think there could maybe be room for one but i don't think its really necessary or worth introducing a new rank now, mainly due to the fact that i feel it takes away the value of getting those high rank based titles. But again if there was a new rank to be added i wouldn't mind too much. If it was after skilled and was a rank based one i guess and have it at like 750 - 1000 mainly because it needs to be somewhat of an achievement. anyway not bad of an idea but i think this would be low priority as of now 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi,

@drk (@Skill Surf Manager)

has reworked them as per below;

‏‏‎ ‎ The lower part of the ranking system is based off of points. You need X points to rank up. ‏‏‎ ‎ As a player ranks up and eventually reaches the top 1000 then it becomes based off of ranks. ‏‏‎ ‎
Godly
Rank 1
King
Rank 2
Legendary
Rank 3
Master
Rank 4-10
Elite
Rank 11-25
Veteran
Rank 26-50