Sign in to follow this  
alchemist

Expand the skilled rank in surf

alchemist

Most of the playerbase that surfs regularly is ranked skilled and at the moment the skill disparity between the two ends of the rank is too large. There's a wide difference in skill between someone who just hit 6000 points, someone with 13 000 points and someone with 20 000+ points let alone the people close to experienced.

Can we add at least one, if not two additional ranks in there? Whether its by a points basis or rank, examples being top 1000 and top 2000 or 10 000 points and 15 000 points.

Thanks.

drk

I think there could maybe be room for one but i don't think its really necessary or worth introducing a new rank now, mainly due to the fact that i feel it takes away the value of getting those high rank based titles. But again if there was a new rank to be added i wouldn't mind too much. If it was after skilled and was a rank based one i guess and have it at like 750 - 1000 mainly because it needs to be somewhat of an achievement. anyway not bad of an idea but i think this would be low priority as of now 

• Like 1

1005723_1002.png

76561198846684729.png

bula

plz do a 1k rank