SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] adriank's Moderator Application

adriank

Steam Account Name:  adriank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46887091
Discord Handle: adriank#4725

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Chilled night time surfer, I work late into the night and usually come home around 1am and unwind on kzg surf?. I've been on kzg for a few years surfing here and there but I've been playing heaps lately as of corona. I've been a mod on a few GMod servers and owned my own for a few months (VentoGaming 2016, basically unheard of but had a few players) so I definitely know where to draw the line and when to play along with some ribs.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I play KZG during mostly non-peak hours , where I seem to never find a moderator or anyone to deal with people going out of their way to annoy people or ruin someones time. I'd always try to help anyone that asks for surf related help but I'm usually the one asking. I would only step in when necessary, which is a quality I find to be more important than most; As surf shit talk can more often than not be friendly banter rather than toxic.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Not sure if I do deserve to be a part of the staff team however I do believe I should be able to observe and tell when someone is stepping too far. I'd be more than happy with the ability to vote mute/kick/etc.
I play mostly everyday as I'm pretty into surf right now, always a good way to relax after a shift, chasing pbs with mates.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 02:24:16 hours (KZG gameme.com not showing Easy Surf #2?)

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most days a week, midnight onwards GMT+10 for few hours.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  ricky, CantC, OG Anunoby, Deth_skull

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by adriank
timezone

• Bot

Hi adriank,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Adriank,

I play late myself I do not recognise you so am unable to comment.

I have noticed that you have only had 14 connects to KZG Skill Surf servers. 

Although most connection times are of a decent length I would suggest you continue to be consistent and become know more within the community.

I wish you all the best with your application.

Cunny <3

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

2 hours ago, Cunny Funt said:

Hi Adriank,

I play late myself I do not recognise you so am unable to comment.

I have noticed that you have only had 14 connects to KZG Skill Surf servers. 

Although most connection times are of a decent length I would suggest you continue to be consistent and become know more within the community. 

I wish you all the best with your application.

Cunny <3

Can't be right, I got 55 map completions. I don't think the gameme shows much accurate info at all. I remember when I was writing this application I was on surf and it didn't seem to even show me online. I've played on and off 2018-2019 however not often.

Also gameme doesn't seem to show Easy Surf #2 at all, just a heads up for admins. 

-Adrian

Hey, I recommenced trying to getting to know some of the staff as it will help give us a better image of you. So if you see any of the staff team on feel free to say hi to us and try put yourself out in the community, besides that app looks pretty good.

• 1 month later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management