SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Poochie's Moderator Application

Poochie

Steam Account Name:  Poochie
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71191942 | https://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperFly9188/
Discord Handle: Superfly9188#7798

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a strong willed gamer with a great sense of justice. I study IT full-time with the intention of becoming a games programmer.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I respect the context of a given situation, and know better than to act without thinking (unlike many of the current staff). As a central member of the community I am familiar with who is friends with who, and can accurately determine friends messing around from real FFA.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I won a ft10 against Friendly Guy which means that I should be the head admins by rights. Beyond that I'm significantly more intelligent than the average Mordhau player, so I deserve to be above them.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Mordhau 912 Hrs - ~700 hrs on KZG

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Sun - Sat : any time between 10am - 10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Friendly Guy, LooseyGooseyGod

Vouching Players:  Liger, Paratheus

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Poochie,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Like 1