SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Jae's Unban Appeal

Jae

Your in-game name: Jae

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:418696506

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:87741658STEAM_0:0:87741658

Discord Handle: Jae#0473 

Server Group: COMBAT SURF

What server were you banned on? COMBAT SURF

Staff Member that Punished You:  Console

Reason for Ban: Delayed vac ban during surf tournament in 2018

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: ive had roughly 2-3 years to reflect on my ban and have realised cheating on counterstrike just is not worth it, i havent cheated since the ban and dont plan on ccheating again, i have reformed and matured a lot since the last time i was on KZG servers, as csgo does not have as many players as it used KZG is one of the only servers with population and i would be gratefull for a second chance so i could enjoy myself on the kzg servers :)

Edited by Jae
putting more effort into unban reason and i would actually like to be unbanned

• Bot

Hi Jae,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Although my words are not going to mean much in this appeal, I feel as though you put minimal effort in to this. I would suggest putting a little bit more reasoning as to why you should be unbanned

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

13 hours ago, Hey I'm Kora ❤ said:

Although my words are not going to mean much in this appeal, I feel as though you put minimal effort in to this. I would suggest putting a little bit more reasoning as to why you should be unbanned

thank you for the advice i have editted the post and put more information and reasoning as to why i should be unbanned

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management