SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Fast Ed's Moderator Application

Fast Ed

Steam Account Name:  Fast Ed
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107107357
Discord Handle: Fast Ed#9780

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi I am Fast Ed, I know I have a reputation as an FFAer on KzG, and while this is true I want to clear my name and work with the respectable moderators here at KzG to stop all future ffa. Also I will be stopping the FFA syndicate run by Poo chie and the Jews. I also do have a real life job so thats probably more experience than 90% of people who apply.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Fast, Cool, ability to work under pressure good customer service and an unrivalled sense of justice to those who FFA.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Apart from the above reasons, I am a goodmin not a badmin so I will be a good admin.

Play-Time on Server Group:  50

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Every day from 8am to 12 am.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Van, LooseyGooseyGod, The Egatron, Brutalskillz etc.

Vouching Players:  Poochie, Liger

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Fast Ed,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management