SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Symda's Unban Appeal

symda

Your in-game name: Symda

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:515460932

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Symda#3269 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Easy

Staff Member that Punished You:  WHIZZ HADM SKILL

Reason for Ban: extremely abusive towards mod, server owner(s), ongoing negative behaviour

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because I should have got a warning before getting banned. I was on Easy Surf at around 11:30 PM last night and everyone in the server was trash-taking the admins. I decided to get involved by saying "admins are worthless" as a joke. I know this was the wrong thing to say, I feel like I should have been warned on temporarily muted. at the time i did get muted but as I got on I was banned. I hope you can see that I am not racist or anything in the sort. I just want to chill with friends playing surf. Also to add I am dyslexic so I'm sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Edited by ReedaNZ
incorrectly filled form.

• Bot

Hi symda,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Ban Link - https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=515460932&advType=steam

Ban is for 1 month.

I don't understand the thought process for players thinking it is acceptable to join a community server someone who has been kind enough to provide for you to play on, just so you can hurl abuse towards the admins/moderators and or even the owner.

On 22/08/2020 at 9:09 PM, symda said:

I was on Easy Surf at around 11:30 PM last night and everyone in the server was trash-taking the admins. I decided to get involved by saying "admins are worthless" as a joke.

So what you are saying is that you will follow what everyone else does even though you know it is the wrong thing to do, just to try and fit in.

The other player also received the same punishment.

The ultimate decision will have to come from @Skill Surf Head Admin  to either give you a 2nd chance on this and take it as a once off offence or to let you serve the 1 month ban.

Best of luck!

Please be patient for an outcome.

• Thumbs up 1

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

I understand that I will take the ban, But I just feel it was unfair because I should have gotten a warning or a mute, not a 1 month ban for a joke

Edited by symda

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management