SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ElementX's Moderator Application

ElementX

Steam Account Name:  ElementX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77661908
Discord Handle: .Tim | ElementX#5670

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 

Hi my name is Tim, I'm from New Zealand and a former KZG staff for Jailbreak and Trouble in Terrorist Town.

I'm fairly out there and straight forward so I don't really give a shit about what others will say and will normally voice my opinion on a matter if it's stupid.

I'm introverted and don't really do any extracurricular activities as it's too much effort.

I like "boys".

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team: 

•  I hate everyone equally, therefore I am non-biased towards people.
  •  Although I hate people I'm quite friendly, respectful towards others and like to take criticism from people to try and better myself.
  •  As I said in the "description of myself" I'm a vocal very vocal person, so that when it comes to ideas and such I'm not afraid to say my opinion.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  

Currently there are barely any skill staff and a few of them barely join, and with the previous experience that I've had on the KZG staff team I think it's quite valuable for the current staff, in not only the skill surf staff but the KZG staff team as a whole. Hopefully with the previous experience I've had in staffing it will help boost the morale of everyone and make it more enjoyable to staff.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6 days 16:47:16 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  

All of these times will be in NZST:
=========================================
Monday - Friday
5pm - 10pm, 11pm

Friday - Sunday
All day (unless busy)

Here are the times in AEST:
=========================================
Monday - Friday
3pm - 8pm, 9pm

Friday - Sunday
All day (unless busy)

(All these times vary so don't jump on my ass for it)

Vouching Staff on Server Group: 

Vouching Players:  JonnyBoy | Kaleb | Dzy4r | BlazingAsian | Lank | Collector | Hob

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No

Edited by ElementX
Added more vouches

• Bot

Hi ElementX,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Thanks for your application ElementX, your application is a little lacklustre. I wouldn't have minded to see more put into "description of myself" & "Qualities you bring to KZG". You're telling us about yourself, not everyone here would have the pleasure of meeting you in-game. You have an adequate amount of hours within the server which is great, which servers do you play on more often?, I'd like to get the chance to meet you and find out what you can bring to the staff team in a more collective way on how you deal and speak within the community. Until then my vote is NULL

I bounce from server to server so I'll be bound to run into you.

Example of "description of myself" Cunny Funt's Moderator Application 

Happy Surfing!

WE NEED MORE SKILL SURF STAFF
Current Active Staff Members:

5/18 Members

Edited by NightmareOCE

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

A little unusual of an app but it is very honest. Will hopefully see you on surf soon as you're pretty active, and being ex-staff is a plus. 

+1

I hate you as much as you hate everyone equally so it's a +rep from me.

This guy is an honest open dude and deserves to be apart of the skill surf staff team.

<3

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

7 minutes ago, laffy said:

defeated ender dragon with out the boys, -1

Im sorry Laffy I just got bored and wanted to speed run it. Please Accept my apology.

Yours Sincerely

IrreleventX

Edited by ElementX
Just changed from @laffy to laffy

4 minutes ago, ElementX said:

Im sorry Laffy I just got bored and wanted to speed run it. Please Accept my apology.

Yours Sincerely

IrreleventX

i am neutral, once you betray minecraft nothing can be done

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management