SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] BabaJ's Moderator Application

jacooby

Steam Account Name:  BabaJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43685579
Discord Handle: BabaJ#4754

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a good student who enjoys playing sports, playing video games and watching television.
I play Piano and Guitar and my two favourite sports are Basketball and Kickboxing which I do quite often in my spare time if I'm not playing video games.
I enjoy spending time with my family and listening to music and also hanging out with my friends (Pre COVID).
Some personal qualities of me are that I am able to communicate with anyone by having a good chat and being friendly, I am a genuine teenager who and quite humble.
I work at the local Woolies where I work on my customer service skills and make a little bit of money.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a reliable person who is always willing to help a lending hand, I value others needs before mine so I am quite a selfless person.
I personally think everyone should spread positivity and have a little banter, especially within the gaming community.
As a hard worker, I am good with time management and enjoy learning but also helping others learn too.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I strongly believe that I should be apart of Killzone Gamings staff team as I am acquainted with the rules and understand the consequences for actions.
I have previous experience on other servers and different games as staff and am able to communicate well with players and other staff members.
I don't look at being a moderator as a hierarchy sort of thing and rather as an individual who would be more approachable for the community and ready to help others in need of it whether it would be finding something, talking to somebody who isn't in the right state of mind and just helping in any way possible.
I will ensure that I am active on the server as I get on for half an hour or more almost every day and am willing to spend more time on the server to familiarise myself with other players and get to know as many people as possible.
I try my best to enforce the rules and report anybody who isn't following them even though I am only a player within the community, as a moderator I will not have to go through the process of reporting them but taking action myself and if things get out of control I would be sure to call for help from fellow staff who will be able to deal with the situation accordingly.
I am an honest person and I believe I could make a great addition to the staff team as a moderator, I would try my best to create a significant difference within the community and be sure to help anybody in need of assistance.
As a moderator, I would not take the responsibility lightly and will be sure to not abuse any of the power that comes with the role and won't treat others as if they are any less of myself.
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to consider my application.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 Day 11:33:44 Hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  On weekdays (MON-FRI) I play usually after 3:30 PM AEST and get off the PC around 11
Weekends (SAT AND SUN) I play anytime during the day or night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Lord Cowingi, f0b

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by jacooby
Higher Game Time

• Bot

Hi jacooby,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Yes! +1

BabaJ is a great bloke who is always willing to have a friendly chat. He is a helpful, reputable and smart chap - who from my perspective; doesn't let people break the rules...

Hey boss! you seem like an absolutely top notch dude although I have seen you around, I just don't know you well enough to be able to vouch for your staff application, sorry but good luck :)

19 minutes ago, Inoob said:

Hey boss! you seem like an absolutely top notch dude although I have seen you around, I just don't know you well enough to be able to vouch for your staff application, sorry but good luck :)

Hey man, appreciate it and yeah understandable. Keen to seeing you around and playing on the server with you!

eyy man , it's nice to see you telling about your routine activity . plus u put a good effort on this application . im still yet never met you, but i just wanna say good luck on this application mate ?

9 hours ago, faiz said:

eyy man , it's nice to see you telling about your routine activity . plus u put a good effort on this application . im still yet never met you, but i just wanna say good luck on this application mate ?

Thanks man, I'm pretty active on the server so I'll hope to see you around!

-Rep, Low playtime and isn't known in the community at all. From my experience, most players wouldn't want this person to be a mod.

-rep, despite being an active player, from my knowledge many players would not feel comfortable with this person as mod for AWP, addition to that, there is also a very low amount of playtime on the server in comparison to previous and current mods.

7 hours ago, Stomedy the Rice Farmer said:

+rep pretty good guy from what I've seen but do agree that you need more hours in the server

Thank you, appreciate it. I understand now that people are looking for staff who have been more involved in the server rather than myself. Looking forward to playing more and gaming with everyone.

Considering one of your vouches is cowlingi, a guy who is known by many to have spent a rough period of about two weeks being incredibly racist and toxic on the server when he joined , and the other being a 14 year old, your actual player vouches would be seen as invalid by some. You also have zero staff vouches which heavily depreciates your application.

From the surface it looks like you put a lot of effort into this application which is a great quality, so in the future maybe direct some of that effort towards gathering support for your application , whether that be more reputable player vouches or staff vouches. 

Personally however, my experience with you has been pretty chill, you're a nice guy from what I can tell and you seem to like the awp server a lot which is also quite important if you're going to take an administration role. 

I'm just a donator so take my words with a pinch of salt, I could be wrong :)

Best of luck, if you apply again I would be happy to be one of your vouches in the future if you wish ^^

Take care.

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]
Editing omg omg Tony moment
  • Like 2

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management