SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] JonnyBoy's Moderator Application

JonnyBoy_

Steam Account Name:  JonnyBoy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58101982
Discord Handle: JonnyBoy#9280

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am an aspiring singer, pianist, songwriter, and actor who lives in NSW. I love coming onto the KZG servers and playing piano and singing, be sure to stop by and say "Hi" to me, I promise I won't bite! If anyone ever needs to talk about something, I will always be there for them. I'm not really an athletic or sporty type of guy, but if I ever need to run for or from something, I will do it quickly ?. I can't wait to meet new people and make more friends as I continue playing, KZG is one of my favourite places to go and is the only server and only thing I do when I go onto CS:GO at all.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I try my best to bring a positive mindset into the server and enjoy meeting new people.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a frequent user who plays mainly on skill surf and bhop, although I have a history of being a toxic person, I can assure you that I am a different person to who I was 3-5 years ago. I can promise that I will continue to follow the rules as I have been for the past year ana half and if I become a moderator, I will make sure that the rules will be followed. I know that a lot of people don't like me, hence all the -rep's that you will see, but these people have known me from when I first began playing at 12 years old. I have been trying to turn a new leaf ever since I grew up from those stages of my time on KZG.

Play-Time on Server Group:  235 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play every 2-3 days on both bhop and surf servers.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Superior, Pandi

Vouching Players:  Levi, xMiseryy, Viper, Kaleb, Codfish, Tris, ethan, femboyfucker69, Ork, ElementX

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by JonnyBoy_
More vouching players

• Bot

Hi JonnyBoy_,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+rep Jonny has been on surf with me a few times whenever I've been on surf instead of Aim and I can say he's not been toxic at all. He's friendly & out going with a solid mindset. I think he would fit the role well with extra guidance. <3 

- Viper

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

Thanks for your application JonnyBoy, your application is a little lackluster. I wouldn't have minded to see more put into "description of myself" & "Qualities you bring to KZG". You're telling us about yourself, not everyone here would have the pleasure of meeting you ingame. You have an adequate amount of hours within the server which is great, which servers do you play on more often?, I'd like to get the chance to meet you and find out what you can bring to the staff team in a more collective way on how you deal and speak within the community. Until then my vote is NULL

I bounce from server to server so I'll be bound to run into you.

Example of "description of myself" Cunny Funt's Moderator Application 

Happy Surfing!

• Like 3

-Rep x20 this guy is abnoxiously annoying, very immature and puts stupid accents on and plays his piano without music votes. 
DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION. This bloke was on noob surf for 2 hours finding new players to vouch for this shit. Making this guy mod would make KZG much less enjoyable for everyone. Calls people paedophiles for no reason too.

.EditNone of these people have vouched for him; Levi, xMiseryy, Viper, Kaleb, Codfish, Tris, ethan, femboyfucker69. Femboyfucker specifically said he agreed with my -rep.

Edited by GriZ

1 hour ago, GriZ said:

EditNone of these people have vouched for him; Levi, xMiseryy, Viper, Kaleb, Codfish, Tris, ethan, femboyfucker69. Femboyfucker specifically said he agreed with my -rep.

All of these people agreed to vouch for me, including Femboyfucker69, and people can prove he agreed to as well.

2 minutes ago, Dzy4r said:

-1 from me dog

Ayo if Griz and Mj had asked any truers im hittin them with a big TRUE

That is a fat whip and nae nae

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management