Sign in to follow this  
soggyblunt

[SKILL] soggyblunt's Moderator Application

soggyblunt

Steam Account Name:  soggyblunt
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874466711
Discord Handle: Soggyblunt#4717

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey, I am Lucas I am 15 years old and have a passion for gaming. I love making friends with new people that I meet daily in these amazing KZG servers. I am currently rank 357 on the server as I speak. I am achieving higher than average grades at school with an around 80% average score in most of my subjects. I love listening to no lie by Playboi Carti.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a nice person, confident, and am comfortable speaking to strangers on the KZG servers. I am never toxic to others for no reason and love to have friendly banter with anyone I meet.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I think I deserve to be apart of KZG's amazing staff because firstly I have spent countless hours surfing and interacting with others in the community. Secondly, I have a lot of free time as I am a student and from Vic which is in stage 4 lockdown currently. I could use my free time to really embrace this experience. I have only applied now as I am soon to turn 16 in March and I feel like I have the responsibility and what it takes to moderate a server.... even noob surf (LOL). I am also quite a decent surfer so if anyone needs help on the server I can provide them with tips, skips, and routes for a map as I have over 10 group ones and have completed around 10 tier threes around half the tier 2's and nearly all of tier 1's. I am also very confident talking to strangers so I will be able to help people politely that I have never spoken to. Another reason why could be that I play hours every day on KZG servers so ill be there a lot of the time to help with others issues. I am also never toxic to anyone without an extreme reason as I have a high tolerance level. If I got to be moderator I would not let the rest of the staff down and will not abuse my power, thank you for your time. Yes I know I have been muted in the past month but it was only for 2 minutes me and a mod were joking around.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have played over 400 hours souly on the surf servers within the past year.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play anytime throughout the week, at least 2 hours a day every day, I am a student and have a lot of spare time.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Coach Pandi

Vouching Players:  Vienty, Gurcan, SouperHot, Silver 3 :))))))))))))) and more.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by soggyblunt
Mistake

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi soggyblunt,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• kms 1

ViperX

-neutral this is a really well put together app, I don't think I've seen you on but I'm not on surf very often unless it's late at night. This application is really promising so wishing you the best, this guy depending on others experiences could become a really great mod for surf with the right guidance. 

• Banana Time 1

【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ 𓋪 ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_pqfo5yv3ei1w5tjdn_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

soggyblunt

Thank you Viper! And ye my parents are sort of strict with me staying up late on week nights but weekends are usually fine for me. Usually get off 10pm weeknights, and anytime on weekends. (If it is a usual buisness week)

Edited by soggyblunt
  • Banana Time 1

mgboltss

Props to you Soggy One of the best aps I've seen especially by a 15 year old. Better than me at the time. Also agree with Viper

+rep 

Regards

Bolts

• Like 1

Lux_n_Bolt_Dragon_Logo_2_Small_180x.png? Lux & Bolt Clothing, Local Dumb Ass

soggyblunt
5 hours ago, mgboltss said:

Props to you Soggy One of the best aps I've seen especially by a 15 year old. Better than me at the time. Also agree with Viper

+rep 

Regards

Bolts

Hey Thanks!

Cunny Funt

Hi Soggy,

Firstly as mentioned above I want to congratulate you on spending time and putting effort into this application.

I have encountered you numerous times and to be honest I am so surprised you are only 15 as you have portrayed a greater maturity than most the surf community. You're activity is also fantastic and we do need more super active staff members like yourself.

I personally would have no issues with giving you a go to be part of the team as I do feel you have value to add so best of luck in your application.

+rep my dude!

Best of luck

That Old C#*t Boomer

• Like 1

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

soggyblunt
Just now, Cunny Funt said:

Hi Soggy,

Firstly as mentioned above I want to congratulate you on spending time and putting effort into this application.

I have encountered you numerous time and to be honest I am so surprised you are only 15 as you have portrayed a greater maturity than most the surf community. You're activity is also fantastic and we do need more super active staff members like yourself.

I personally would have no issues with giving you a go to be part of the team as I do feel you have value to add so best of luck in your application.

+rep my dude!

Best of luck

That Old C#*t Boomer

Thanks Mate!

Big Hob

Solid app, seen you on a few times but I've probably not been paying attention and haven't heard you speak much. Hopefully will see you on the servers, haven't been on for a few days but I'm sure we'll run into each other a few more times if your activity is what you say it is :) 

+1 good luck.

• Like 1

soggyblunt
1 hour ago, Big Hob said:

Solid app, seen you on a few times but I've probably not been paying attention and haven't heard you speak much. Hopefully will see you on the servers, haven't been on for a few days but I'm sure we'll run into each other a few more times if your activity is what you say it is :) 

+1 good luck.

Thanks!

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management