Helldog2269

[OTHER] vhelldogsz's Unban Appeal

Helldog2269

Your in-game name: vhelldogsz

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:0:45627551

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:517725487STEAM_0:0:517725487

Discord Handle: vHelldogsz#6250 

Server Group: Skill surf

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Expert

Staff Member that Punished You:  skyprah

Reason for Ban:  "Ignoring Admins"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:  i think that i should be unbanned from the amazing kzg skill surf community as i have taken a long needed break to refresh my mental state and i have reformed and beleive that what i have said and done in the past was wrong. i love playing on the kzg skill surf servers as it brings me joy knowing im better than the majority of people who step foot on the server. i have always cared about the kzg server and wish to be unbbaned as i know that i would want to play this server more and more now. kzg server makes me happy and the people i have met on the server bring me joy. i look forward to hopefully playing on this server another time but for now here is my application to be unbanned. i would love to play again on amazing server known as kzg

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi Helldog2269,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Diamond

Hey, 

You seem to have put this under the wrong server group (AIM), just change it to the appropriate one to get your application processed as quickly as possible :D

Also, here's the link to their sourceban: http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:45627551&advType=steamid

Helldog2269
On 16/09/2020 at 5:06 PM, Diamond said:

Hey, 

You seem to have put this under the wrong server group (AIM), just change it to the appropriate one to get your application processed as quickly as possible :D

Also, here's the link to their sourceban: http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:45627551&advType=steamid

shots diamond cutiepie <3

| Rensta |

Helldogz was a frequent to surf at a point during Dec/Jan/Feb. Whilst I don't know why he was banned - there's definitely been worse people who got away with much much worse.

The fact that the ban length has been what it is currently and he is still applying deems it appreciable that he still cares about trying to play on the servers. 

+1 to unban

• Like 3

q7FvjV2.png