SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] watto (formally ethot)'s Moderator Application

ethot

Steam Account Name:  watto (formally ethot)
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:61787654
Discord Handle: WATTO #3981

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Just a chill dude who likes Surf. Cars and Photography are pretty cool too.
Full time worker who's had experience in many industries and roles including management
Very relaxed person who's typically up for a bit of cheeky banter as long as it's in good taste. Can be both quiet and outgoing at the same time which has proven to work out well for me :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  - I have a very good understanding of when someone is having fun with the group and when someone is straight toxic, reading the room is a strong trait I excel in.
- I'm one of the higher ranked active KZG surfers (~ rank50) (BW rank 6 and climbing for anyone who doesn't mind a flex) and have a pretty good understanding of bugs and other issues. I also surf across multiple servers (eg KSF, ZTS, Surf Haven) giving me good reference points on what should and shouldn't be happening.
- I'm a pretty patient person who's often willing to help newer surfers, I know the common command list pretty well and often help people better their experience. (I refuse to stop telling them to be smooth and follow the triangles but I will always help if actually asked)
- Stunning audio quality.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I'm a pretty frequent KZG surfer who plays most, if not every night for at least a few hours often late into the night. I typically surf based on maps I enjoy so hopping from server to server broadening my monitoring is no problem including t200. Just to be clear I am not here to try over police players and enforce every rule to a T, I'm the type of person who can view a situation objectively and produce a logical solution without personal bias which is a skill I've gained from real life experiences. I know to a few staff members I am seen as a troll or have a bad attitude, I admit I'm fluent in sarcasm and sometimes blunt but honestly I fear I've been mislabeled and will happily to prove my hater wrong.

Play-Time on Server Group:  43 days apparently

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually every day in the afternoon - night - early early morning.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Tempest

Vouching Players:  Haesy, Dubzzfx, Cream, Bryze, Pickle, Levi, Tony, Pricey, src, Donkey, Weevil, Sorry, Noojies, Oran, Tallfreak, Blazin, Boog, Kenny, Txcks, probably a lot more

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by ethot
fixed steam ID

• Bot

Hi ethot,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

-Neutral. I have never seen him cause any trouble while I have been surfing in the same server as him (People may have other experiences with him). Application was written pretty well.

From SoggyBlunt.

+rep,

One of the most genuine players on the server. The skill surf team needs more experienced players to help the head admins adjust the servers to correction.

best of luck.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management