SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] billsmacker's Unmute Appeal

BillSmacker

Your in-game name: billsmacker

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:146912127

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: billsmacker#5379 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  DRK

Reason for Ban: drk big power hungry man who cannot be admin and will not be admin next month. kzg dead without billsmacker now the community is dead and is full of first time surfers because kzg killed the community. dark has become exactly what he sought to destroy. a nazi admin. yesterday he came into the server and muted/banned people for no reason after there already being mods and admins in the server who had okayed the situation that was taking place. fuck drk, fuck kzg mods are gods and kill all head admins

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: drk big gay

• Bot

Hi BillSmacker,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Please explain how drk is being power hungry when it wasn't him who punished you? 

44 minutes ago, BillSmacker said:

fuck drk, fuck kzg mods are gods and kill all head admins

Also saying this is one of the main reasons your apps are getting denied. I hoped that you would mature over the time of your current mute but nothing has changed. From this, I believe you do not deserve to be unmuted. You are toxic to staff and also players. Your rude and toxic behavior towards staff who try to help make the server a great place to be is not wanted. Because of this you were muted over 50 different times by many different staff members. Because of this, your application will most likely be denied once again. Next time you appeal, come back with a better attitude towards staff and players alike.

On your last appeal Mr Awesome also said "Come back with a new attitude to avoid being banned permanently in the future". I would recommend you take this in to account before it happens indefinitely. From this, I have decided to deny your appeal myself as your attitude towards staff is not appropriate. This is your final warning. Any form of abuse or harassment towards staff will lead to you being perm mute/ banned indefinitely. I hope you realize the extent of your actions and come back with a positive attitude.  

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management