SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Notorious BOT's Unmute Appeal

Notorious BOT

Your in-game name: Notorious BOT

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:509322816

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:216158364STEAM_0:0:216158364

Discord Handle: Notorious BOT#2582 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - 1v1 #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  RetroViper

Reason for Ban: False accusation. Chatted this message "THE WASHING MACHINE" and viper thought it was directed at her; so she must have told RetroViper to perm mute me. ALSO previous mic spam. Telling kids dont do drugs

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was not talking to viper and she thought I was. Also I solemnly recommend "dont do drugs" to kids on server. And I mic spammed music. I am a regular player on the server (200 hours, every day for 2 months, 35k rounds played). I had many chill convos with players. Personal comment I think viper was upset over false alarm, and RetroViper has overreacted. In my opinion I have never been toxic or sexist or racist. In my opinion I am chill af. I have mic spammed several times (always just music) and got quick 30 min mutes. Please unmute. I have never been toxic and I wont ever be toxic. Perm mute is wrong. Thanks

• Bot

Hi Notorious BOT,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

viper came back in server and repermed me on my new account ? right in middle of conversation with players on server. She hasnt read on the forum. I asked her if she read on forum. She just repermed me. I even bought Prime again. I tried to explain myself to her about "the washing machine" but she just saw me and went for the perm muted.

So please unmute my new account as well its STEAM_0:1:565015347
NOTE Main account is 1 week mute until 29/9 for mic spam (doesnt need unmute)
NOTE2 Main account is ON 1 WEEK MUTE. If no unmute then you might wanna perm me on that too

Edited by Notorious BOT
Added new account for unmute + Notes

lol. Retro done that according to what he witnessed, I never asked for it and due to your previous offences felt it was fit. Multiple offences have been made on multiple occasions. Many staff can attest to you being a nuisance and annoyance to the server with constant remarks about drugs excessively, mic spam and ear rape through your mic with music & hot miccing. I could go on and on including the several alts made to mute evade on multiple occasions. You have done nothing but the wrong thing. You have extended your mutes constantly by mute evading, continuing to have conversations you have been warned to not continue. 

ps. a skill surf mod had told me you had been mute evading on yet ANOTHER alt. The pure fact that a staff member from another sever had to come to me to come mute you says it all. The fact of the matter is that you were in the wrong, continued to do the wrong things and make new alts. I can never seem to keep up and once muted you for hot miccing/spamming music after asking you several times to turn it off. I'm considered one of the chillest mods and I take pride in that, you only seem to take advantage of it. 

The other mods & admins I'm sure have a lot to say on this but that's only a short compact list. 

Best of luck,

Viper <3 

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

Ok so we agree im just perm muted for mic spam and not toxicity?
I have 3 accounts and never played on surf

Edited by Notorious BOT

Random ban coming through. Kinda wanna know who
If any mods know who banned me please count this as unban appeal

Edited by Notorious BOT

Hey Notorious BOT :D, 

I was the one who banned you, and it wasn't random, it was for mute evading, which is clearly against our rules. You can find our rules at this link: https://killzonegaming.com/rules/ (number 5 might surprise you!) and the link to the sourceban here: http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:216158364&Submit 

Now from what I KNEW you have two accounts, your main (STEAM_1:0:216158364) which has managed to collect 31 gags/mutes over the span of a year, and another account (STEAM_1:1:509322816) that you made that has 6 mutes/gags which you somehow managed to get in only a month. But after checking sourcebans, and actually banning you, you have another account.(STEAM_1:1:565015347) Which had been given a mute and gag earlier today by Viper. 

Now let's go over the mutes and gags you've collected, you've been muted/gaged:

27 times for spamming/mic spamming/hot miccing

times for trolling 

times for ignoring/spamming admins

I have personally been witness to your trolling, hot miccing, mic spamming, playing music and outright ignorance of admins. I specifically remember an instance where I literally told you five times to stop mic spamming and yet you persisted. 

Now to add on top of that, earlier this week you were given a 1 week mute by Cunny for.. you guessed it! mic spamming! And you decided to evade that mute and hop on your alt account and go on 1v1 and continue hot miccing/mic spamming. Now unfortunately for you, I was actually on 1v1 on my alt (aren't alt accounts just the worst!) when you were doing this, and actually recorded you hot miccing/mic spamming (I didn't even know you were mute evading till I looked at sourcebans later). And if that's not bad enough, you literally decided to make another account after getting perm muted and evade the mute, WHICH YOU CONFESSED TO DOING IN THIS VERY POST. 

viper came back in server and repermed me on my new account ? right in middle of conversation with players on server. 

Her muting you was purely because you were mute evading on a THIRD ACCOUNT. So when you came on today, I banned you appropriately for mute evading first a week mute placed by a senior administrator, then a permanent silence placed by a head admin. 

You've constantly broken the rules, and have not once decided to stop and realise "hey, maybe they're muting me for a reason". On top of that, it is evident that you have zero respect for the rules and zero respect for admins/mods.

Best of luck with your unmute, and now, unban appeal. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Right. All I am reading right now is "mute evade". And as a matter of fact, it is actually bannable. Not only have you mentioned that you have made more accounts just for this, you have over 30 different comm bans added up on each which was clearly pointed out by Diamond. Not only that, there have been many complaints from staff about you. On many accounts you have been told to stop by countless staff and have failed to listen. You continue to mic spam and disobey the rules and have always been ignorant towards staff. On top of all of this, I was informed that while all of this was happening, you were also being disrespectful towards Retro via d'ms. You have been warned many times by staff to stop and every time you have failed to comply.

I would also love for you to look at this link, Mainly rule 5 and 8 which quotes "Mic/Chat spam is not allowed. You are not allowed to play music over your microphone unless you have a Staff Member's permission.". Also rule 19 which states "evading any punishment is punishable by a longer sentence".

Senior staff and I have decided to deny your appeal with a 3 month ban on top of that (on all your accounts) for mute evading, for the failure to follow rules and the sheer disrespect towards staff. After your ban has expired you will remain perm muted unless an appeal is accepted. Any attempt to evade said ban/ mute will lead to your ban being extended for a longer period of time and will eventually lead to you being perm banned indefinitely.

I hope you understand the extend of your wrong doings and I hope to see a change in your attitude towards staff and players alike.

Yours sincerely,

Kora (with a hint of Retro)

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management