SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Animet1tties's Moderator Application

AnimeT1tt1es

Steam Account Name:  Animet1tties
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160180459
Discord Handle: -_- asian man#2020

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Chill, kinda funny, helpful and Nice not toxic also Kinda Boss like

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Helpful, Obedient to other staff members and strict (sometimes when people are getting out of hand)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Because of how Rude and Toxic all the other staff are (no offence if u are nice) especially to younger players, so I just wanna help out the community (the younger one the most) and make KZG combat and other KZG games nice and bully / toxic-free. If I was a staff at KZG combat surf, there would be no cyberbullying, no toxic behaviour and no BOOMERS (jk),

Play-Time on Server Group:  idek i think its around 20 to 40 hours or something it does not show

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Melbourne Time : 1040 - 1710 or close to that

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  None :'(

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi AnimeT1tt1es,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

1 hour ago, AnimeT1tt1es said:

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Because of how Rude and Toxic all the other staff are

Not a good start.

• Not enough play time
  • You have 2 mutes from myself for mic spamming or just being a nuisance to the regular players

No from me, until you up your play time and improve your behaviour within the gaming community.

1593672521abhkckba.jpg

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management